Welcome to the 2022 ISfTE Annual Conference website!
This year, our conference will be hosted by La Salle University – UNILASALLE. Our event will be held May 16-19 at the Costão do Santinho Resort, in Florianopolis, Santa Catarina.
The 2022 conference theme is EDUCATION DURING FAST TIME: SUSTAINABILLITY, VIRTUALITY AND TEACHING PRACTICES IN A POST COVID-19 context. It will provide the attendees with the opportunity to gain insights relating to:
- Virtual environments, inclusiveness, and accessibility;
- Diversity issues in Education;
- Preparing Teachers for the New Decade;
- Teaching and learning processes;
- Educational Psychology;
- Global Trends & Transformations in Education;
- Research Approaches and Methods in Educational Research;
- Advancements in Curriculum & Pedagogy;
- Globalization and internationalization of teaching strategies, etc.
We have planned a series of informative talks, meetings, and excursions. We look forward to providing ISfTE members with an engaging, productive, and memorable space to exchange knowledge and points of views about teacher education and educational research.